In the role of an intake coordinator, you will greet patients and collect personal information, medical histories, and insurance details relevant to admission for services. You will address patient inquiries and concerns. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your attention to detail and organizational abilities. You should also possess strong interpersonal skills and exemplify excellence in customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interviews patients using intake assessment instruments.
- Determines whether the patient is a candidate for outpatient services.
- Establishes Preliminary diagnosis and recommendation for treatment
- Verifies patient insurance coverage and benefits
Skills and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Masters in Mental Health Counseling
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong customer service acumen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Envrio Coaching is an equal opportunity company and is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including but not limited to women, men, BIPOC, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please type Intake Coordinator Opportunity in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.