The Therapist role and responsibility is to provide Psychotherapy services to clients. We emphasize a team-based approach to support Therapist and to maximize collective intelligence and best practice.
The therapist is responsible for providing individual, family or group counseling.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Provide trauma-informed evidence-based treatment and interventions with adults, children & youth, inclusive of their families and support systems. Modalities include play therapy; individual, groups, family, collateral treatment.
● Must be able to communicate effectively.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date case notes e.g. progress notes, assessments and treatment plans, statistics, and other documentation as required.
● Attend scheduled clinical team meetings.
● Engage in continuing education and professional development training.
● Other duties as assigned.
Educational / License Requirements:
● Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), MSW
Experience Required / Skills / Abilities:
● Effective communication
● Ability to manage your appointments
● Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
● Takes initiative in building collaborative relationships, confident in setting boundaries, seeks guidance when necessary.
Technical Skills Required:
● Prior experience with electronic health records
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office systems
● Ability to work on a computer
● Using virtual platforms such as Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Envrio Coaching is an equal opportunity company and is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including but not limited to women, men, BIPOC, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please type Therapist Opportunity in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.